Friday, September 2, 2011

Eating our way around the world.

As you no doubt noticed the recipes I am posting are not your usual dime and dollars family food. I decided that despite the fact that we love meatloaf Mondays, Stroganoff Saturday, and spaghetti Sunday, our menu needed a change. A spark. So an idea came to me. "Why not try a different recipe from various parts of the world?"

Thus begins our culinary journey. There will no doubt be jumps and stumbles along the way as I have no culinary training at all despite the few months of Foods and Nutrition in high school(Thank you Mrs. Rhea Blake!), but I guarantee it will be at the very least interesting and comical. I will get pictures up of the creations as soon as i can. Please be patient and check back if there is not an image of that recipe when it is posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment